All Time Favorites
Bijgewerkt op: 2 sep. 2018
In which I talk about the best of the best...
I debated starting this ABC off with a post where I introduce myself, titled "About me". I decided against it, because let's face it: you are here for the books. So what better way to tell you a little about me, whilst also recommending you some books, than to discuss my all time favourites with you.
I am extremely picky when it comes to these. A book that carries the title of "all time favorite" has been with me for some time, has stuck with me and has most likely a very personal meaning to me.
In no particular order, besides that I may group them "thematically" a little, here are ten of my all time favourites, and my reasons for loving them with all my heart. Full reviews for most of them can be found on my Goodreadspage, so feel free to find me there.
1. A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness
2. The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath
3. Station Eleven - Emily St. John Mandel
4. The Gracekeepers - Kirsty Logan
5. The Six of Crows duology - Leigh Bardugo
6. The Name of the Wind - Patrick Rothfuss
8. The Tidal Zone - Sarah Moss
9. We are Okay - Nina Lacour
10. When Breath becomes air - Paul Kalanithi
I hope you enjoyed this short introduction to my all time favourites. If you want to stay up to date with my reading, you can hit the subscribe button or find me on Goodreads